Tips & tricks
Here are some tips when choosing your domain name:
- Stick with .co.za (establishes local trust) if you are in South Africa. A .com may be appealing, but you should focus on where your target audience is situated.
- Use keywords in your domain name (helps you rank better, but can be hard to incorporate it into your domain name! e.g. paperseller.co.za)
- Keep your domain name short.
- Make it easy to pronounce and spell.
- Keep it unique and brand worthy.
- Avoid hyphens in domain name.
- Avoid doubled letters (e.g. www.happinesssystems.co.za)
- Leave room to expand (Your business may change overtime, for example Amazon started as an online bookstore!)
- Research your domain name (it may be taken already!). Use this link to see if your domain name is available.
- Ready to register a domain name? Let us do it for you for only R99 per year. Register, or complete the form below.